Lethargy is a common problem that most people are found to be suffering with. You might have often experienced this. It even intensifies to severe pain all over the body – across different body muscles and regions of your skeleton structure. Fibromyalgia is a common health issue that most many of us suffer with, you might be aware of it, or just to know about it while others are yet to come to know of this medical condition. If you are suffering from body pain for unexplained reasons then it would be best to consult a fibromyalgia doctor in Victoria, without fail.
Fibromyalgia in a nutshell
It is a physical disorder which causes pain across different muscles of your body and your skeletal structure. The exact cause of this health is yet to be ascertained. However, health experts have come to a common agreement and opine that fibromyalgia is caused due to a number of genetic and environmental factors. They have observed similarity of occurrence of this medical condition in people of the same family and hence concluded its genetic relation. The environmental factors causing this disease are certain infections, mental stress, prolonged depression and trauma. An individual affected with fibromyalgia experience the pain because of disturbances in body’s central nervous system. For this reason, this particular health condition is also identified as ‘central sensitization syndrome.’
How To Identify Fibromyalgia?
Some studies across the world have found that most women get affected with fibromyalgia. However, it does not only affect women but the number of women affected with his particular health condition is more than men. Body pain is common to both men and women, across all ages but there are few typical with which you can make out fibromyalgia from other usual body pains. Let’s take a look at those symptoms.
- Hands become numb. You’re often experience the tingling sensation in your hands and feet.
- You have restless legs
- You struggle to fall asleep
- Cognitive memory problems
- Stiffness after you wake up in morning
- Often experience irritable bowel syndrome
- Painful menstrual cycles
- You become very sensitive to temperatures
- Your senses become very sensitive to loud noises or bright light
If you have identified any of the symptoms that you are experiencing, chances are you could be suffering from fibromyalgia. So consult a physician because early detection is the best way to an effective and easy cure.
Joint pain, specifically osteoarthritis, is one of the most common and serious health conditions which are found to affect large number of people. With time, it is just aged individuals but even younger people are falling prey to osteoarthritis. The numbers are only increasing with time. On the other hand, the medical fraternity is coming up with innovative treatments to address the need for effective cure for osteoarthritis. Among the many places, osteoarthritis treatment in Victoria is regarded as one of the best in this part of the world.
Common Causes Of Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is a typical joint disease which primarily affects the cartilages of the joints in your body. Since cartilages allow bones to glide over each other, damage to them develops friction between the bones and result in bone damage, weakening of the bones and thus joint pain. Typical pain in joints is one of the most common symptoms of osteoarthritis. Suffering with osteoarthritis over a prolonged period of time may seriously hamper your health and wellbeing. Let’s take a look at some common causes which result in osteoarthritis.
- Obesity: Having more weight than the normal capacity of your body exerts more pressure on your supporting structures like joints. Cartilage is a soft tissue so with excess pressure it gets damaged and corroded thereby removing the slippery support for your bones and easy movement of the bones, over each other, gets affected.
- Ageing: With age your cartilage too gets corroded resulting in osteoarthritis.
- Deformation of joints: This is a problem from birth where body joints are not properly formed. An individual with this kind of issue will suffer from osteoarthritis from a very young age.
- Repetitive joint injury: Getting hurt on a particular joint every time can again damage the cartilage resulting in osteoarthritis.
- Genetic issues: Joint cartilages can become weak even because of genetic factors. In such cases, the individual automatically gets affected with osteoarthritis.
- Regular stress on joints: People into certain occupations, have to put enormous stress on their joints, like sports and others. Over a long duration of time, their cartilages begin to get corroded thereby creating the situation for osteoarthritis to develop.
With early detection and proper medical intervention, osteoarthritis can be controlled and even cured. So if you are suffering from chronic joint pain, consult a good doctor for best osteoarthritis treatment in Victoria.